What's new

Any anglers out there?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Fly fishing use to by my passion, but have not taken a rod out inch years. Maybe that is because the closest good water to fish Trout is 3 or more hour away. Great fishing is 10 to 12 hours drive.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Been a while since any posts here. Surely SOMEBODY is catching them!
My good buddy Bryan Schmitt is leading the first day of the FLW tournament at Lake Okeechobee. It's a long derby but, hopefully he can hold on. There are so many big fish in that lake and there are some of the best bass anglers on the planet right behind him in the standings so he has his work cut out for him.
Here's to Bryan!(y)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got a nice big leak in the waders I currently have and I’m looking for a replacement pair in the 100-200 dollar range. Anyone have recommendations? Stocking foot and not neoprene. I Plan on doing a lot of spring/summer fishing up in the Great Lakes tributaries.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
IMG_1193.PNG

Sorry for the terrible pic, but here is a
Nice channel cat my granddaughter and I caught a couple of years ago. I would set the hook and then let her reel them in, while I made sure she didn't lose my rod and get pulled it. It was fun seeing her discover her inner strength and determination for the first time.
We caught 4 of these in 35 minutes and then the bite stopped.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
View attachment 108062

Sorry for the terrible pic, but here is a
Nice channel cat my granddaughter and I caught a couple of years ago. I would set the hook and then let her reel them in, while I made sure she didn't lose my rod and get pulled it. It was fun seeing her discover her inner strength and determination for the first time.
We caught 4 of these in 35 minutes and then the bite stopped.
That's awesome, brother! What great memories that picture will be for you and her.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The creek I was fishing was maybe 40 feet across at its widest. Deffinitely nothing like you west coast guys.

Fourth feet across is respectable, problem with fishing big water is drounding, it takes forever to learn the lay of the water, location of cover, place fish are likely to be found.

Lot of small stream hold some very large hold over fish, the one that were smarter then the fisherman.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The creek I was fishing was maybe 40 feet across at its widest. Deffinitely nothing like you west coast guys.
Grand? If so the river will be open clear to Mantua soon when they bypass the last dams. Also hit painsville sometime for a nice east spot. And you can eat them bro. Just don't eat the old or oxygen deprived ones (the meat will be a green or even black and stink to high hell).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Grand? If so the river will be open clear to Mantua soon when they bypass the last dams. Also hit painsville sometime for a nice east spot. And you can eat them bro. Just don't eat the old or oxygen deprived ones (the meat will be a green or even black and stink to high hell).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Euclid actually. Never made it out to the grand. I usually fish the rocky river but it’s been too high and muddy lately.