What's new

botls' rolls

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Maybe just the PA leaf. Unless that was a nice way of saying, "it sorta tastes like there is tobacco in here, but not sure." Lol.
No, not saying that. It was a good smoke. A tad lighter in flavor/body than I usually smoke, but enjoyable. It had, mostly in the aroma, a very faint floral/herbal thing going on that made me wonder if it was one of your infusion experiments. Over all, would smoke again.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

A very nice blend. What's in it, if I may ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Rolled as a milder blend to match the tastes of our friend @webmost since my typical blends are more full tilt and not as much to his liking. That one is 1 leaf Ecuadorian habano seco (lo), 1/2 dominican viso (wlt), 1 mata fina (wlt), Dominican binder, Mata fina wrapper (lo). Glad it treated you well!

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rolled as a milder blend to match the tastes of our friend @webmost since my typical blends are more full tilt and not as much to his liking. That one is 1 leaf Ecuadorian habano seco (lo), 1/2 dominican viso (wlt), 1 mata fina (wlt), Dominican binder, Mata fina wrapper (lo). Glad it treated you well!
I prefer them to be more full on also. But it's nice to pick out these flavors. It's got a lot of sassafras flavor to me. It's really nice.

@webmost is a hellofanice guy to have shared these with me. I'll get to his cigars next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro