What's new

Evil Black Rifles

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Cheaper Than Dirt has them in stock. Price is ridiculous though $80.00!!! They also have some Israeli made polymer that look exactly like the PMag for $30.00, I just bought 6

If anyone has or can get an extra Pmag, Lancer Systems Magazines, or Troy Magazines I have a bunch of cigars and higher quality lighters to trade or trade with cash or just cash if not gouging. I just need to pick up a couple more magazines.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Cheaper Than Dirt has them in stock. Price is ridiculous though $80.00!!! They also have some Israeli made polymer that look exactly like the PMag for $30.00, I just bought 6

If anyone has or can get an extra Pmag, Lancer Systems Magazines, or Troy Magazines I have a bunch of cigars and higher quality lighters to trade or trade with cash or just cash if not gouging. I just need to pick up a couple more magazines.
I refuse to shop at cheaper than dirt now.
This and their actions during the recent gun buying frenzies shows me their business true colors. I won't support companies that take their products down so they can rape customers later when they get desperate. They've done this with ammo and magazines now and in the past.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I figured my bushmaster is getting old, ect ect excuses for new rifle..... On buds gun's bid site, cheap ass dpms ARs going for 2400 dollars. *uck, im out.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming

I refuse to shop at cheaper than dirt now.
This and their actions during the recent gun buying frenzies shows me their business true colors. I won't support companies that take their products down so they can rape customers later when they get desperate. They've done this with ammo and magazines now and in the past.
I agree with you but it"s everyone doing it. You can't find ammo less than a dollar per round...cheap AR's that were $700 to $1100 are $2200 and up IF you can find them. Hopefully things will quiet down a little but I doubt it....looks like another school shooting in Atlanta so we are going to be screwed.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The big brown truck came on Friday, so I've come another step closer to finishing my Blackout build. The latest arrival was a Diamondhead V-RS "T" modular rail:

First impression: I really, really like this handguard. Installation is dead-bang simple and the rounded triangular cross section feels great in hand. It's reminiscent of the old GI handguard, only much, much slimmer. Here's a closer look at it:

I still need a flash suppressor, gas block/tube, buffer/spring, BCG parts, and sight system.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The big brown truck came on Friday, so I've come another step closer to finishing my Blackout build. The latest arrival was a Diamondhead V-RS "T" modular rail:

First impression: I really, really like this handguard. Installation is dead-bang simple and the rounded triangular cross section feels great in hand. It's reminiscent of the old GI handguard, only much, much slimmer. Here's a closer look at it:

I still need a flash suppressor, gas block/tube, buffer/spring, BCG parts, and sight system.
Looking good. I want to do a blackout next. On the hunt for a Spike's lower stripped or complete. Might have to pay a little more but I want to build a complete Spike's rifle and a complete Rainier Arms from my current rifle.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I figured my bushmaster is getting old, ect ect excuses for new rifle..... On buds gun's bid site, cheap ass dpms ARs going for 2400 dollars. *uck, im out.
The Savage I'm paying off on layaway with them nearly doubled in price. Thank God for layaway, if I had just saved up the money to buy it outright I would've been screwed as far as the price is concerned. Sadly, the one I was going to put on layaway after I made the final payment on this one has gone astronomical on the price, not AR bad, but horrible for a bolt action. So, no .338 Lapua for me as it turns out, unless these prices drop like they did last time.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'm willing to bet the prices drop like last time. The friends I have "in the industry" (God, that sounds douchey) said 3-4 months should bring things back down to normal, or close to it. They're already starting to see people canceling orders because people are starting to realize they can't afford to buy a ton of stuff they have no use for.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

You also need a can for that rifle. Especially if you're shooting .300BLK subs...

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'm willing to bet the prices drop like last time. The friends I have "in the industry" (God, that sounds douchey) said 3-4 months should bring things back down to normal, or close to it. They're already starting to see people canceling orders because people are starting to realize they can't afford to buy a ton of stuff they have no use for.
Plus what I'm hearing is the "assault weapons" ban is probably not gonna pass but alot of everything else will. If that holds true then the prices will definetly drop on hardware. Ammo will drop when the manufacturers catch up with shipments pretty much like last time

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

You also need a can for that rifle. Especially if you're shooting .300BLK subs...
+1 on the can! That rail is sexy as hell though. If it were textured like grip tape underneath then I'd seriously give one a shot

Rating - 100%
112   0   0

+1 on the can! That rail is sexy as hell though. If it were textured like grip tape underneath then I'd seriously give one a shot

Agreed, I love the aesthetics of it! Might just do some more digging on them. And here I promised myself I have enough rifles....pffff who am I kidding, you can never have enough.