What's new

Evil Black Rifles

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AFG... ewwwwwwww
:tongueout
Shut it young Alex.....
I'm digging the one with the UBR an the Battle comp. pretty much the same setup I have. Recoil is lighter than any other 5.56 I have ever shot.
I've not had a chance to really shoot the gun yet. I got it all put together and it would not cycle. So I sent it back to get fixed. It's fixed and waiting for me at the house. I'm looking forward to the first range trip with it.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Well you shouldn't be disappointed. The only difference you should feel different than mine is a bit more reduction in recoil due to the longer barrel than I have. It's laughable how little it kicks.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Since my new handguard arrived last night and I gave it a dry fit, I figured it was about time to take a pic of it:

My CMMG MK4 (just a couple of months old) in 5.56 mm with EOTech 517 and a new Troy Battlerail Delta.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I just made an impulse buy of the CMMG MK4 WASP in 9MM. Any thoughts good , bad or any at all. Weather is pretty crappy here and I have not had a chance to shot yet. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Sadly no, I cannot even find stripped uppers to complete a build I'm doing for a friend. It's gotten pretty ridiculous. I'll keep an eye out, I would appreciate any help I can find on a stripped one as well from any of you firearm enthusiasts. That being said, I would prefer to wait it out a bit rather than spend $400-600 for a stripped lower, some people are just going insane.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
anyone know where there may be any uppers in stock? looking for a 16-18 inch barrel with 13-15 inch free float; chrome lined or better with a 1/7 or 1/8 twist
the Stag 3GH is basically the style I'm looking for
Good luck. Best chance is to get on a waiting list, or buy used/from a private seller.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I figure my .300 AAC build will go as slow as molasses in...well, Alaska... but I've made a little progress. The extension tube came in today (but not the armorer's wrench) so I gave it a quick test assembly:

Aero Precision lower with CMMG LPK
Next Generation Arms upper
Magpul ACS stock & MIAD grip

I picked up the lower a while back, not long before the market went nuts. A day or two later, I went back for an upper and they only had two: one black, one OD. The finish on the black one didn't match very well so I figured if I was going to mismatch, I might as well do it in two-tone style.

I have a "Don't Tread on Me" dust cover on order. The other parts will come when the budget and this insane market allow.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If anyone has or can get an extra Pmag, Lancer Systems Magazines, or Troy Magazines I have a bunch of cigars and higher quality lighters to trade or trade with cash or just cash if not gouging. I just need to pick up a couple more magazines.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
If anyone has or can get an extra Pmag, Lancer Systems Magazines, or Troy Magazines I have a bunch of cigars and higher quality lighters to trade or trade with cash or just cash if not gouging. I just need to pick up a couple more magazines.

Well the way this market is going, I'd accept a full box of BHK 56 OR for these

Lol
Sadly I cannot help you, I'll let you know/buy them for you if I find some for a decent price.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
All sorts of places put up AR lowers for sale today. You pretty much have to be at the computer and lucky no snag one though. Maybe things are starting to come around a little. I am wanting a Spike's lower and Rainier Arms upper but not ready to buy just yet.