What's new

Photography Critiques Corner

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
here's another land scape from the top of one of the adirondack high 46'r Cascade Mt. A female friend and I climbed it smoked a 5 Vegas Triple A, drank a bottle of wine and her and I did some other stuff too ;) I've noticed that the uploaded photos lose some sharpness,, punch and color when I repost. Still looks nice but it bugs me a little bit. Guess I can't argue with the price though :)

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Another quick vacation edit. Hoping to pull some more color out of this one when I go thru final editing and printing.

Sunset from Cape San Blas, Florida.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If you have the ability to edit in layers, you could increase the contrast and tint of the red and/or increase the blacks and shadows.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
If you have the ability to edit in layers, you could increase the contrast and tint of the red and/or increase the blacks and shadows.
Yeah probably going to lighten up the foreground just a little. (don't want it to look completely fake) And then have another layer to do some sun and sky work.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Haven't played with that yet. Been using Lightroom. Downside to LR is that doesn't do layers, but there's a suite of products that acts like an add-on to LR that lets do it.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Better hurry up and buy it because Adobe is doing away with stand alone software and will be charging $40 a month for their cloud service.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I use the bridge/raw program as well for minor editing. If I need layers or something special I use Elements. For the price it is a very good product.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use lr4 but know adobe is trying the subscription stuff and hope it fails.. I simply won't use it if its subscriptiion or finxd a cracked version, though i would rather just pay for a legitimate cppy icould use whenever I like. I wish they had some gd competition.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I use lr4 but know adobe is trying the subscription stuff and hope it fails.. I simply won't use it if its subscriptiion or finxd a cracked version, though i would rather just pay for a legitimate cppy icould use whenever I like. I wish they had some gd competition.
I actually talked to Adobe about this and LR will still continue to function just as it does. You just won't be able to upgrade it any further.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I've been very busy lately with quite a few photo shoots to be done and have missed out a lot of this thread!

Love some of the photographs on here ! Especially the lightning strike! It's not an easy one to capture I know. I found myself sitting for 4 hours once with shutters of a minute+ and got just one shot!

Here's a shot I took just yesterday of a friends car for a local magazine. It's a limited edition C63 AMG affaltarbach edition.

I do apologies for the dumbed down version as I've uploaded it through tapatalk.

I will be posting the flicker link once I upload it on there!

I just couldn't wait to show it here!

I'm personally quite pleased with it to be honest, but any feedback would be appreciated.

It was supposed to be a 9 exposure HDR, but by the end of it, I only used 4 of the 9 frames!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I've been very busy lately with quite a few photo shoots to be done and have missed out a lot of this thread!

Love some of the photographs on here ! Especially the lightning strike! It's not an easy one to capture I know. I found myself sitting for 4 hours once with shutters of a minute+ and got just one shot!

Here's a shot I took just yesterday of a friends car for a local magazine. It's a limited edition C63 AMG affaltarbach edition.

I do apologies for the dumbed down version as I've uploaded it through tapatalk.

I will be posting the flicker link once I upload it on there!

I just couldn't wait to show it here!

I'm personally quite pleased with it to be honest, but any feedback would be appreciated.

It was supposed to be a 9 exposure HDR, but by the end of it, I only used 4 of the 9 frames!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
That is awesome!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love the photo s racfosus and hiten! You know there a quite a few b&h photos workshops on you tube that are damn near a college class on photography. Its called b&h event space. Check it out if you dont like it I will give you a complete refund! ( ummmmmm they are free ;) )

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the photo s racfosus and hiten! You know there a quite a few b&h photos workshops on you tube that are damn near a college class on photography. Its called b&h event space. Check it out if you dont like it I will give you a complete refund! ( ummmmmm they are free ;) )
Thank you Ken :)

Cheers!
H