What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bound these all up on Xmas Eve. Been rotating here and there. 10x 52 ring gauge on left. 8x 50 ring gauge on right. 2x paper wrapped dolls that would’ve busted out of 52 ring mold, so wrapped them up.

Next steps is to check on the wrapper leaf.

Blend is from WLT Terroso Profundo kit (https://wholeleaftobacco.com/product/terroso-profundo/)

*Pretty decent blend on nicotine strength, aroma, & flavors.

These all have:

Binder: WLT CV PA

Filler:
50% WLT Corojo ‘99 Viso
25% WLT Criollo ‘98 Ligero
25% WLT CV Dom Seco

*Did some initial head & foot trim, but may need to shape up some heads a little better.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The one on the right is left overs, even wrapped in left over wrapper leaf.
The one on the left i wrapped this morning, one Honduran leaf and t13, bound in Dominican seco. Wrapped in Ec Maduro. Pretty tasty, I may make more of this....
20211228_064339.jpg

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Loving these pictures and trying to learn fellas. I’m gonna roll that kit I have soon. Lol. I’d appreciate all criticism and yess I’ll post up my first effort
My two cents which could very well mean jack. Try to save at least one from the first batch. Keep it at the top of your stash to compare to current production so you can really see how you progress. I still have my first free hand roll that was truly symmetrical I’ll pull out and check against what I roll now. I remember being so proud of that stick. While I’m still proud of it, it’s a reminder of how far I’ve come now.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My two cents which could very well mean jack. Try to save at least one from the first batch. Keep it at the top of your stash to compare to current production so you can really see how you progress. I still have my first free hand roll that was truly symmetrical I’ll pull out and check against what I roll now. I remember being so proud of that stick. While I’m still proud of it, it’s a reminder of how far I’ve come now.
I still have my first freehand roll from seven years ago.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Boy have I missed this place. I'm sorry for falling off the face of the earth for a bit. First time homeownership comes with zero training wheels. Actually starting a career took the rest of my time.

But, I have missed you all the most, the rollers. And I only get so much rolling buzz from @blisscigarco's Instagram.

Let me introduce my wife's Christmas/birthday present to me:

PXL_20211228_202803960.jpg

I've definitely got some work to do.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Xmas/Happy Birthday! Did she get you all that leaf & molds, or a section you can roll in the house? [mention]Hopduro [/mention]

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Merry Xmas/Happy Birthday! Did she get you all that leaf & molds, or a section you can roll in the house? [mention]Hopduro [/mention]
Those are all mine whoops.

She setup a corner for me and this nice table.

Now I just have to put some life and moisture back in these leaves.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are all mine whoops.

She setup a corner for me and this nice table.

Now I just have to put some life and moisture back in these leaves.

Yesssssss! That’s awesome! Can’t wait to see what you bust out again!