What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Lol recently ended my hiatus too. The first mold came out a little rough but it’s been smooth sailing since
Good to hear from you again buddy, it's been way too long since I've enjoyed an MM from you

Definitely looking forward to revisiting old blends. And the unending quest for another source of Brazilian mata fina

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Good to hear from you again buddy, it's been way too long since I've enjoyed an MM from you

Definitely looking forward to revisiting old blends. And the unending quest for another source of Brazilian mata fina

It’s been way too long for me as well!! Haha. Let’s see if I can get close with what leaf is available now

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Its good to see both of you back in the game!

Hoppie if you find that elusive BMF, I hope you'll share your source!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Boy have I missed this place. I'm sorry for falling off the face of the earth for a bit. First time homeownership comes with zero training wheels. Actually starting a career took the rest of my time.

But, I have missed you all the most, the rollers. And I only get so much rolling buzz from @blisscigarco's Instagram.

Let me introduce my wife's Christmas/birthday present to me:

View attachment 167630

I've definitely got some work to do.

Damn, I wish MY woman got me a jug of water for Christmas!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of knife is in that picture?
I’m thinking your referring to this one:

Checkered Chef Mezzaluna Chopper - Rocker Knife

Link didn’t work for some reason. Just a salad type chopper. Handle nice in some instances.